Unconfirmed sentence example
- This speculation is unconfirmed, however.
- Current and unconfirmed speculation has been misplacing the blame on Google 's ' sandbox ' effect.
- Much of these relationships remain unconfirmed, and he has stated on his website that he finds such talk "irrelevant and unhealthy."
- There are also unconfirmed reports that comedian Carrot Top will be joining the cast, but we're hoping this is only someone's idea of a cruel joke.
- So far the rumors are unconfirmed, but Media Takeout says this is indeed the case.Advertisement
- Keep in mind the details are still unconfirmed by the Osbournes.
- Of course, these sites may offer some unconfirmed information, so you should take their gossip with a grain of salt.
- Unconfirmed rumors are already circulating that they have named her Honor Marie Warren.
- Similarly, there is unconfirmed word that the Palm Pre, or some variation of it, will be ported over to AT&T as well.
- However, it is believed that between 2 and 4 million unconfirmed cases actually occur each year.Advertisement
- Ultimately, until a show airs, all spoilers should be regarded as unconfirmed rumors.
- Spoilers may be misleading and until a show airs, they should be regarded as unconfirmed rumors.
- Reports of why she left are unconfirmed.
- Rumors have it that the shows will be filmed in Australia, but that is unconfirmed.
- Ritualists now keep unconfirmed children in church during the entire rite, through ignorance of ancient usage, in order that they may learn to adore the consecrated elements.Advertisement
- There was an unconfirmed 25 copy hardcover edition for sale.
- Despite extensive searches and several unconfirmed sightings there has been no news from Luke since and his current whereabouts remain a mystery.
- In Islam" according to an unconfirmed tradition Mahomet is said to have foretold that his community would split into seventy-three sects (see Mahommedan Religion, § Sects), of which only one would escape the flames of hell.