Unconfined sentence example
- Water and air when unconfined yield readily to pressure.
- The active portion of such a furnace is essentially that above the blast-pipe, the function of the lower part being merely the collection of the reduced metal; the fire may therefore be regarded as burning in an unconfined space, with the waste of a large amount of its heating power.
- Animals are unconfined and are able to roam throughout their pastures or areas provided for them.
- contaminant plumes in unconfined aquifers with and without remedial activities.
- In attempting to picture the site of London in its original condition, that is, before any building took place, it is necessary to consider (I) the condition of the Thames unconfined between made banks, (2) the slopes overlooking it, (3) the tributary streams which watered these slopes.Advertisement