Unconditional-surrender sentence example
- Leopold refused these terms and demanded an unconditional surrender.
- On the following day with Ioo horsemen he went out to the same tomb and obtained the unconditional surrender of the three princes, who had been left behind on the previous occasion.
- Once the line is crossed, it becomes a de facto fight to the finish with no alternative except unconditional surrender.
- Then, sending in armed parties to restore order and protect the inhabitants, he caused the guards at the gates to be overpowered, and Mack was thus forced into an unconditional surrender.
- There they produced the formula of unconditional surrender for the Axis powers.Advertisement