Unconcealed sentence example
- He looks upon the enemies of the Christian Church with unconcealed hatred.
- The news was received by the populace with unconcealed joy.
- Her blunt manners, her unconcealed scorn of the male favourites that disgraced the court, and perhaps also her sense of unrequited merit, produced an estrangement between her and the empress, which ended in her asking permission to travel abroad.
- On Mary's recovery, her aversion to Darnley, and her confidence in Bothwell, were unconcealed; and, early in September, she admitted Lethington to her presence.
- But the country, being in enjoyment of considerable prosperity, paid only a languid attention to the scheme; its indifference was reflected in the House; the Conservatives were encouraged in their opposition by the lack of interest which the new bill excited, and the almost unconcealed dislike of the prime minister to its provisions.Advertisement
- Darker still were the iniquities of Carthage, surpassing even the unconcealed licentiousness of Gaul and Spain (iv.
- Thanks to her unconcealed admiration of his physique, he had to be aware of her physical attraction to him, though.
- My guide had a stolen German aircraft accumulator, quite unconcealed, tied to his bicycle with a piece of string.