Uncompressed sentence example
- All data is sent uncompressed, to minimize additional artifacts from recompression.
- Up to four tracks of 16-bit, 48 kHz pristine and uncompressed audio can be recorded simultaneously to the 40GB internal hard drive.
- Additionally, the DVCPRO HD format includes robust uncompressed audio, which is perfect for audio sweetening in post production.
- Off-line storage of the digital images will be as 24-bit uncompressed tiff and on original Photo-CD.
- Off-line storage of the digital images will be as 24-bit uncompressed TIFF and on original Photo-CD.Advertisement
- The Waveform format, more commonly called WAV, is an uncompressed version of recorded sounds.
- In uncompressed 8-bit images, the 256 colors that create the image are referred to as a palette, index or is also known as a color lookup table (CLUT).