Uncoiled sentence example
- As she walked, the fear and helplessness uncoiled, loosening their grip on her chest.
- A characteristic feature is the one-sided (dorsiventral) inflorescence, well illustrated in forget-me-not and other species of Myosotis; the cyme is at first closely coiled, becoming uncoiled as the flowers open.
- Cyclosurus, shell uncoiled.
- The alimentary canal is uncoiled and cylindrical, and gives rise laterally to large gastric glands, which are more than a single pair in number (two to six pairs), and may assume the form of simple caeca.
- As I moved into the water my instructor coiled and uncoiled the line as it came in and out.Advertisement
- Around them, the mist swirled, thinned, then uncoiled itself until it, too, vanished.
- They learned that spiral springs could be wound and uncoiled to move the hour hand of the clock.
- The first thing they noticed was that springs uncoiled at a more consistent pace if it was not wound tightly.
- She shuddered involuntarily as it slowly uncoiled, stretched across the porch and eventually disappeared off the edge into the tall grass.
- By contrast the length of an uncoiled DNA macromolecule with its 1.5 x 10 8 nucleotides is about 5 cm.Advertisement