Unclassed sentence example
- There are, moreover, 46 forts and fortresses unclassed, of which 6 are in Poland, 8 in W.
- They are, through poverty of material, unclassed languages, merely outstanding phenomena.
- Hamitic Family (5530) Unclassed Languages.
- - Unclassed Famm., t Palaeasteridae, t Palasterinidae, t Taeniasteridae, t Aspidosomatidae.
- Unclassed Famm., t Sturtzasteridae (= Palaeocomidae Greg.), t Lepidasteridae, t Tropidasteridae.Advertisement
- Further, in maintaining that the powers recognized by religion are always superior to man, he leaves unclassed a host of practices that display a bargaining, or even a hectoring, spirit on the part of those addressing them (see Prayer).