Uncirculated sentence example
- It's rare to find Barber types in uncirculated bags of quarters.
- It looked almost uncirculated.
- In our listing we specify about three or more times that the item we are offering is an uncirculated bullion sovereign in mint condition.
- The 1989 was available as a proof only, indeed no ordinary uncirculated sovereigns were issued from 1983 to 1999.
- Prior to 1965, U.S. silver coins contained 90 percent silver, making uncirculated coins from this time period very valuable.Advertisement
- Penny: This rare penny is only valuable in uncirculated condition.