Uncharted-waters sentence example
- And yet, there was something about her that suggested she was in uncharted waters - maybe body language.
- Others are naturally apprehensive about navigating what is, for them, uncharted waters.
- steer carefully through uncharted waters.
- Are these just extensions of things we have already been doing, or are we entering largely uncharted waters?
- He set sail to head into previously uncharted waters not knowing what he may find.Advertisement
- We are going to have to steer carefully through uncharted waters.
- If that thought has you less than convinced, perhaps it's time to explore uncharted waters.