Uncertainly sentence example
- Len glanced at Yancey uncertainly and then shifted his attention back to her.
- Ingrid looked at him uncertainly.
- Uncertainly, she remained where she was and gazed at the man and woman before her.
- She looked to her brother uncertainly.
- The Pennine Way wanders a little uncertainly between the peaty hummocks of Alport, the worst stretches having been provided with flagstones.Advertisement
- Kiera looked around uncertainly before returning her gaze to A'Ran.
- His limbs move around uncertainly in the air and he can hit the ground in a variety of positions: head first, knees bent or on his front or back.
- Fulham, or in its earliest form Fullanham, is uncertainly stated to signify "the place" either "of fowls" or "of dirt."