Unceremoniously sentence example
- Xander reached around her unceremoniously and snatched it.
- She was unceremoniously fired in August 2010, without warning.
- All through his reign he preferred to employ as officials men of humble origin, and habitually treated the boyars and great nobles very unceremoniously.
- The lingering rage at being so unceremoniously busted, and by a snippy woman storm trooper to boot, was only now beginning to melt away in the peace of his quarters.
- Fred explained the beadsâ€”she'd gone to Mardi Grasâ€”as he unceremoniously pushed Dean into the rear seat of the open vehicle.Advertisement
- He unceremoniously offered to return her Guardian power to her a week before in exchange for blood, part of a plan only he understood.
- A piano player of sorts, Race was unceremoniously hauled on stage and given a thorough public drubbing.
- Those of them who tried to have their own way and came into conflict with the authorities had always to yield in the long run, and they were liable to be treated very unceremoniously, so that the vulgar adage, " If the prince is bad, into, the mud with him!"
- Two other judges, Cheryl Cole and Kelly Brook, were slated to appear on the show, but were unceremoniously cut before the program went to air.
- The tried-and-true PS2 controller has been unceremoniously ousted, and the usurper is a nasty looking silver batarang with a narrow, curving face.Advertisement
- From this post he was unceremoniously dismissed in 1879 by the European controllers of the public revenues, determined to economize at all hazards; and French influence prevented his succeeding his friend Mariette at the Bulaq Museum in 1883.
- Fred explained the beads—she'd gone to Mardi Gras—as he unceremoniously pushed Dean into the rear seat of the open vehicle.
- Relieved, he pulled the blowing horse to a halt and grabbed Rissa by the scruff of her tunic, unceremoniously hauling her up and dumping her on the ground.
- The Kapp coup in Berlin, which in some of its aspects sprang from similar anxieties in Prussia, gave the signal for political action in Munich, and at a midnight sitting the Bavarian Socialist Ministry was somewhat unceremoniously hustled out of office - it is alleged under military pressure - and a Coalition Cabinet under von Kahr installed.
- In 1698 she was unceremoniously sent off to the Pokrovsky monastery at Suzdal for refusing to consent to a divorce, though it was not till June 1699 that she disappeared from the world beneath the hood of sister Elena.Advertisement