Uncalled-for sentence example
- It was uncalled for.
- That was uncalled for.
- For a Prussian official to venture to give uncalled-for advice to his sovereign was a breach of propriety not calculated to increase his chances of favour; but it gave Gentz a conspicuous position in the public eye, which his brilliant talents and literary style enabled him to maintain.
- The whole dispute seems, to-day, entirely uncalled-for, but the marriage aroused some of Johnson's strongest prejudices.
- uncalled-for generalization " .Advertisement
- You should have stopped at " uncalled-for generalization ".
- In this letter, they are uncalled for and unable to be trusted.