Unbuttoning sentence example
- "Jonathan is in there," he said, unbuttoning his shirt.
- Jackson grinned wickedly while unbuttoning her blouse.
- Reaching up, she turned off the light and then moved close to him, unbuttoning his shirt.
- She turned her back on Bordeaux and pulled her shirt from her pants, unbuttoning it so that the water could reach the sweat stained area under her breasts.
- "Aren't you hungry?" she asked as he began unbuttoning his shirt.Advertisement
- His fingers worked at her blouse, expertly unbuttoning it.
- "Sergey Kuzmich--From all sides-" he said, unbuttoning the top button of his waistcoat.
- You and she won't have to struggle with pulling down shorts or pants, unzipping zippers, and unbuttoning buttons.