Unburned sentence example
- This consists of a huge tower of unburned brick resting on a small hill of debris, the whole rising to a height of loo ft.
- Brimstone is easily burned without any extraneous help; indeed the only precaution required is to take care lest the heat produced by the burning sulphur should not volatilize part of it in the unburned state.
- As they passed near a church in the Khamovniki (one of the few unburned quarters of Moscow) the whole mass of prisoners suddenly started to one side and exclamations of horror and disgust were heard.
- Produces less unburned hydrocarbons and carbon monoxide than diesel when used in a diesel engine; is sulfur free and carbon-neutral.
- A skin graft involves taking a piece of skin from an unburned portion of the person's body (autograft) and transplanting it to the burned area.Advertisement
- The houses are mostly one-storeyed, built of unburned bricks, and have flat roofs.