Unbuilt sentence example
- Still, however, the north of London remained, unbuilt upon.
- The terrace on the west side of Royal Avenue was nearly complete, but land on the east side was still unbuilt.
- But that great work, colossal as appears the plan on its first suggestion, cannot remain long unbuilt.
- It's a curious formula mixing polemic, graphics, self promotion, built and unbuilt projects.
- The design has already led to Levitt Bernstein winning the RIBA Housing Design Award for unbuilt schemes in 2000.Advertisement
- Even the greatest of the post-war monument builders recognized the power of the unbuilt space of the battlefield.
- A range of built and unbuilt work from the UK and abroad will be discussed.
- Various multi-dimensional interpretations could be associated with unbuilt architecture as a basis from where a digital reconstruction can be developed.
- The Pomoerium marked the unbuilt space around the walls.