Unbranded sentence example
- Some of these small settlers owned no cattle, and subsisted by stealing calves and unbranded cattle (mavericks) belonging to the range cattlemen.
- Price: £ 12 Chess Drafts Backgammon Compilation - Unbranded All three well-known board games on one cart - pure simple and totally compulsive.
- swimwear brand, would allow its suits to be worn unbranded.
- The sticking point has been whether Speedo, the world 's leading sports swimwear brand, would allow its suits to be worn unbranded.
- These unbranded instruments will still work in the new game, but they do not have Beatles branding.Advertisement
- Fisher and Camuto created Jervin Inc., a company devoted to unbranded women's footwear.