Unblushing sentence example
- Manzoni, Scoria della colonna infame), and he was sometimes guilty of unblushing plagiarism.
- had been consecrated by the greatness of his character and aims, was less impressive when it served as a cloak for an unlimited personal ambition and a family pride which displayed itself in unblushing nepotism.
- This position he was not long to hold; and the fierce exultation of Mary at the news of his murder gave to those who believed in her complicity with the murderer, on whom a pension was bestowed by her unblushing gratitude, fresh reason to fear, if her liberty of correspondence and intrigue were not restrained, the likelihood of a similar fate for Elizabeth.
- An unblushing nepotist, he alienated immense fiefs belonging to the Holy See in favour of his natural children.
- Oppressive taxation and unblushing nepotism were Clement's great faults.Advertisement
- A cynicism so unblushing shocked even the seasoned diplomats of the congress, who would have preferred that the king should have made a decent show of yielding to force.
- When, therefore, it was understood that the government bill meant the council to be named in the bill for four years, or, in other words, to be named by the coalition ministry, it was generally regarded as an unblushing attempt to turn a measure for the good government of India into a measure for securing the ministry in office.
- Both before and after the marriage he seems to have been a libertine as unblushing though not so fastidious as Charles himself.