Unblemished sentence example
- He was quick-tempered, but of kindly disposition, intelligent and patriotic, and he left a reputation of unblemished honesty and uprightness.
- The hotel de ville, the facade of which is decorated with armorial bearings of Renaissance carving, and the church of St Etienne, an unblemished example of Romanesque architecture, are of interest.
- Female humans in Hell with a soul unblemished by evil?
- He lost ground daily before the steady good judgment and unblemished character of Pitt.
- By her long reign and unblemished record her name had become associated inseparably with British institutions and imperial solidarity.Advertisement
- On this fiftieth day two wave-loaves made from the produce of the fields occupied by the worshipper ("your habitations") are offered together with seven unblemished lambs of the first year as well as one young bullock and two rams as a burnt offering.
- Women like to look their best, and wearing hose gives legs a silky, smooth and unblemished appearance.
- Most men do not frequently shop for jewelry, and if they are able to buy an engagement ring that is a perfect fit, they demonstrate their commitment to making the marriage proposal a special, unblemished moment for the woman they love.
- Despite the quality issues that plagued Toyota during 2009 and 2010, the Sienna has a nearly unblemished record for reliability.
- But, whatever might be Shaftesbury's speculative opinions or his mode of expressing them, all witnesses bear testimony to the elevation and purity of his life and aims. As an earnest student, and ardent lover of liberty, an enthusiast in the cause of virtue, and a man of unblemished life and untiring beneficence,, Shaftesbury probably had no superior in his generation.Advertisement