Unbeknownst sentence example
- As children, we are told to wish on a shooting star though unbeknownst to us the "star" was just a bit of space debris.
- Yet unbeknownst to her (or the reader), Aragorn has already pledged himself to Arwen, Elrond's daughter, a half-elven lady as far above him in station as he is above Eowyn.
- Unbeknownst to the average 4th of July and New Year's celebrators, however, fireworks can often be purchased online cheaper than they can be bought from local suppliers.
- Unbeknownst to Jean, Mathew Knowles - Beyonce's father and now former manager - heard the song and decided he wanted it for his daughter.
- Some types of cat diseases are spread accidentally in catteries, unbeknownst to cat breeders.Advertisement
- However, there are times -- unbeknownst to viewers and team members alike -- when the legs are predetermined to be non-elimination legs.
- Unbeknownst to either of them, a killer had dropped a highly lethal addition into Harriet's cold drink.
- Unbeknownst to George, however, Bree just learned that George killed Rex.
- Unbeknownst to most of the base, Pamela's pregnancy was a surrogacy, as a way to get her family out of debt.
- A friend there invited me out to dinner one night with some friends of his who were over from the US and, unbeknownst to me, owned Baskit.Advertisement
- It was on the set of this film where he met the man that, unbeknownst to him at the time, would catapult Vince into stardom, Jon Favreau.
- Fruit, vegetables, meats and seasonings can all be subjected to this process, often unbeknownst to the consumer purchasing them.
- However, unbeknownst to Michelle, she got pregnant and had a miscarriage while on the contraceptives.