Unavoidably sentence example
- Martha was unavoidably reassigned hours which included weekends.
- Owing to the great distances which must be covered, and also to the defective means of communication in sparsely settled districts, the costs of the postal service in Argentina are unavoidably high in relation to the receipts.
- But the use of separate terms, such as sense and understanding, almost unavoidably led to phraseology only interpretable as signifying that each furnished a specific kind of knowledge, and all Kant's previous training contributed to strengthen this erroneous view.
- It is the more necessary to emphasize this fact as the present article must unavoidably be concerned principally with the most northern regions of the country of the Blacks - for since the days of Lepsius there has been little new investigation south of Haifa.
- The expenditure on account of public instruction, which includes schools of all grades and descriptions, is unavoidably small, the appropriation for the biennium 1905-1906 being only £167,583.Advertisement
- 18-23 1917), and, in negotiations which dragged until March 1918, petitioned the then German Chancellor, Count Hertling, for the restoration of the country's independence under condition of a perpetual alliance between it and the German Empire (" Bundesverhaltnis "), the German clerical party caused the" Taryba,"or Council of State, which was then unavoidably still largely under the control of their army of occupation authorities, to offer the Lithuanian crown to Prince William of Urach, a younger member of the Wurttemberg reigning family.
- For many years Godwin had been "satisfied that monarchy was a species of government unavoidably corrupt," and from desiring a government of the simplest construction, he gradually came to consider that "government by its very nature counteracts the improvement of original mind."
- The postal service is unavoidably limited and defective, owing to the rugged character of the country, its sparse population, and the large percentage of illiterates.
- But the fibre produced by these rapid and economical means was very inferior in quality to the product of Maori handiwork, mainly because weak and undeveloped strands are, by machine preparation, unavoidably intermixed with the perfect fibres, which alone the Maoris select, and so the uniform quality and strength of the material are destroyed.
- Or maybe unavoidably detained at Her Majesty's pleasure?Advertisement
- Pet sitting agencies can provide a back-up caregiver if the original sitter is unavoidably delayed.
- Some research reveals that passive smokers, or those who unavoidably breathe in second-hand tobacco smoke, have an increased chance of many health problems such as lung cancer, asthma, and sudden infant death syndrome in babies.
- Babydoll sweaters are also adorable options for fall and winter, and they also add an unexpectedly fresh element to a season when fashion is unavoidably more sedate and serious.
- From the brand's famed line of denim to the urban feel of pocket-laden cargo pants and utility bags, Girbaud has managed to maintain the classic, low-key yet unavoidably glamorous attitude that is associated with European style.
- Become belligerent on the phone and you may find that your delivery may arrive faster this time, but the next could be "unavoidably" delayed, or the vendor has found a more suitable customer to replace you, leaving you hanging out to dry.Advertisement