Unauthentic sentence example
- But the serious divergences which they show (except as to later times and in general outlines) make their unauthentic character plain.
- His simple and forcible mode of expressing himself gave birth to the proverbial expression "Scythian eloquence," but his epigrams are as unauthentic as the letters which are often attributed to him.
- The letters are certainly unauthentic; about the others there is no evidence.
- pp. 45 f.), Eichhorn and Flatt, that they are a series of postscripts or afterthoughts, much less by the conjecture that, in whole or in part, they are unauthentic (Baur, Volkmar, &c.).
- Though the Letter is unauthentic, it is now recognized as a useful source of information concerning both Egyptian and Palestinian affairs in the 2nd and possibly in the 3rd century B.C.Advertisement
- Either it is authentic but irrelevant, added by Paul as a postscript, or it is unauthentic, 4 due to some copyist who added it as Erbes (Zeitschrift fiir Kirchengeschichte, 1901, 224-231) makes xvi.
- This means that when you are attempting to purchase Anne Klein products from online retailers or street vendors, many of the items you are purchasing will be unauthentic.