Unasked sentence example
- She answered his unasked question.
- Deidre hugged herself, hearing the unasked question about their deal.
- Romas strode in unasked, and she cursed quietly as she saw the cat-like critter chasing Kiera.
- Fred looked up from his notes and answered Dean's unasked question.
- He expected her to name off Tim and answer his unasked question about the relationship between the two of them.Advertisement
- She looked up at him, and he answered the unasked question.
- The situation was however materially altered by the end of August 1826; for the Greeks, driven to desperation, had formally invited the mediation of England, thereby removing Canning's objection to an unasked intervention.
- In order to encourage the horse to walk the head must not be confined, but a light feeling of the horse's mouth must be kept up. Should the horse, unasked, break into a trot, never snatch at his mouth, but restrain him gently.
- Doug Parr from Greenpeace said: " So many questions about GM technology went unasked in the early stages.
- It comes unasked for and is not a question.Advertisement
- Such analysis pays particular attention to the issue of which questions are left unasked.
- To speak unasked would be to help her, and to touch the world.
- There are questions which remain unasked by those who oppose the scheme (CDTS ).
- A large tame snake with a false human head, wound round Alexander's body as he sat in a shrine in the temple, gave " autophones " or oracles unasked, but the usual methods practised were those of the numerous oracle-mongers of the time, of which Lucian gives a detailed account, the opening of sealed inquiries by heated needles, a neat plan of forging broken seals, and the giving of vague or meaningless replies to difficult questions, coupled with a lucrative blackmailing of those whose inquiries were compromising.
- When you give me unasked for advice, I feel small.Advertisement
- Their unasked question was - what should we do to set the ball rolling?
- Doug Parr from Greenpeace said: So many questions about GM technology went unasked in the early stages.
- There are questions which remain unasked by those who oppose the scheme (CDTS).