Unashamed sentence example
- As a singer unashamed of her Christian faith, Plumb also reveals that "In My Arms" expresses love from another perspective - the love God shared through his son Jesus.
- Gleneagles is a byword for unashamed luxury, unrivaled golf and leisure facilities and legendary hospitality.
- An unashamed lover of the Beatles, Lynne's lush harmonies, layered production techniques, catchy guitar riffs, and sweet as candy melodies fuelled some of the best power-pop music ever recorded.
- He began one recent withering critique of Government foreign policy with " an unashamed admirer of my right hon.
- byword for unashamed luxury, unrivaled golf and leisure facilities and legendary hospitality.Advertisement