Unapproved sentence example
- Truancy is unapproved absence from school, usually without a parent's knowledge.
- Under regulation 4 of the Regulations, it is an offense to advertize, sell, supply, store or use an unapproved pesticide.
- Students should be told that any alterations in their speech on the day of the ceremony must be approved, and if a student gives an unapproved speech during the ceremony, he or she runs the risk of being pulled from the stage.
- That means, the processing of your foods will not include unapproved methods such as the use of genetic engineering.
- It is clear from Walters' statement that she does not want to be affiliated with any marketing scams or false product claims that so often accompany health supplements as yet unapproved by the FDA.Advertisement
- In the meantime, TLC has sued Jon Gosselin for breach of contract, claiming that he has made unpaid and unapproved appearances, and that he harmed the show with his outbursts and criticisms.