Unappreciated sentence example
- Maybe his mood had more to do with feeling unappreciated.
- Unappreciated, poor and neglected, it was not until after years of struggle that they attained recognition and success.
- Vasilopoulos, S., et al. "The small-caliber esophagus: an unappreciated cause of dysphagia for solids in patients with eosinophilic esophagitis."
- However, if you forget to praise her, she may begin to feel unappreciated and her motivation (and job performance) will drop.
- The film was significantly ahead of its time, and as such, it went unappreciated by critics and viewers alike.Advertisement
- Anakin had a lot of anger in him, knowing he was full of potential and his destiny was to become a Jedi - and to live the life of an unappreciated slave.
- Though the pique polo also comes in uniform friendly colors such as white and navy, the presence of this darling crocodile often goes unappreciated by school systems, and so these shirts remain absent from the uniform circuit.
- Challenge your need for an unwieldy handbag and experience the previously unappreciated elegance of a slinky wristlet.
- As far as is known, Borneo never formed a political unity, and even its geographical unity as an island is a fact unappreciated by the vast majority of its native inhabitants.
- At that moment his home life, jokes with Petya, talks with Sonya, duets with Natasha, piquet with his father, and even his comfortable bed in the house on the Povarskaya rose before him with such vividness, clearness, and charm that it seemed as if it were all a lost and unappreciated bliss, long past.Advertisement