Unafraid sentence example
- Sofi stepped to him, unafraid, while Darian edged closer.
- She was unafraid and sure-footed, agile, and well-disciplined.
- Deidre crossed to him, unafraid of the creature whose appearance often made grown Immortals quake and grovel.
- Rhyn stayed where he was, wary yet unafraid of Sasha, who.d been the zookeeper among the animals with him in Hell.
- Are you unafraid to try something different?Advertisement
- Rose is strong-willed, unafraid, and dresses rather conservatively.
- Stylized and hardcore, with Max diving through doors and taking out bad guys by the boat load, but unafraid to drag Max through the mud.
- "You're early," Toby said, unafraid.
- He's a man who's unafraid of a little change, though, and his styles have proven as much over the years.
- People with red hair are assumed to have bold personalities and short tempers, and they are frequently thought to be adventurous, unafraid, and mischievous.Advertisement
- No, the man before them stood regal and unafraid, his confidence as solid as the walls.
- The way he looked him in the eye and tried to act unafraid.
- Unafraid to tackle the tough storylines, the show has featured everything from drug abuse to school shootings to teen pregnancy and more.
- It was an aura of complete self-possession, as if she were unafraid of anything, or anybody.