Unaffordable sentence example
- They may cost upwards of several hundred dollars which is unaffordable to most parents.
- She was pleased as punch that baseball had given her son four otherwise unaffordable years at prestigious and expensive Bucknell University but now the silly game was going to cause him to chuck the final year.
- Malcolm 27 Nov 2005 The only thing unaffordable in the Turner Pension Report is Gordon, the modern day highwayman.
- With prices ranging into the mid thousands, you'll look every bit as remarkable as you are unaffordable.
- If your heart is set on a bag that's just plain unaffordable for you at the moment, don't consider yourself down for the count.Advertisement
- Using offshore outsourcing saves funding to fuel development projects that would have been unaffordable, allowing the small business entrepreneur to compete in a world of corporate giants.
- Vision care is frequently not covered by employers due to the additional cost of a vision plan, but for many people the out-of-pocket expense of eye care is simply unaffordable.
- Those, in combination with the insurance company management fees, usually make variable annuities unaffordable to older investors.
- In addition, the most effective ones are unaffordable for most American families.