Unaccounted-for sentence example
- If Fred's calculations were correctâ€”they agreed with Mrs. Worthington's recollectionsâ€”four trunks remained unaccounted for.
- If Fred's calculations were correct—they agreed with Mrs. Worthington's recollections—four trunks remained unaccounted for.
- It was this remarkable fact which first led to the idea that, as the rainfall could not be accounted for either by evaporation or by the river discharge, much of the 90% unaccounted for must sink into the ground, and in part be absorbed by some underlying bed-rock.
- unaccounted-for gotta-do cramming your head onto its own scrap of paper.
- unaccounted-for scrap of paper in your workstation that you can't junk.Advertisement
- A Dutch salvage company, which began operations in August 1857, recovered £99,893 in the course of two years, but it was estimated that some £1,175,000 are still unaccounted for.
- The next step is to write down every unaccounted-for gotta-do cramming your head onto its own scrap of paper.
- It starts with the exhortation to take every unaccounted-for scrap of paper in your workstation that you ca n't junk.
- With hidden fees and unaccounted for travel expenses, your cost-efficient Disney vacation can quickly get pricey, which is why you will want to ask the following questions before booking any vacation package.
- Interest payments and overuse will end up sapping this resource before you know it, and you'll be left with a pile of unaccounted-for debt.Advertisement