Unacceptably sentence example
- This ran an unacceptably high risk of people who were not dangerous being compulsorily detained or treated.
- Such a job might take an unacceptably long time, because a single Target could well be a very large macromolecule.
- It was also remarked that all states parties have a responsibility for addressing noncompliance and that the price of proliferation is unacceptably high.
- In these cases, endoscopic removal can carry an unacceptably high risk of bleeding or perforation.
- This shortsighted approach will mean the nation 's sexual health remains unacceptably poor.Advertisement