Unabashedly sentence example
- This line is rife with youthful styles that are unabashedly trendy and playful.
- He was crying unabashedly.
- He was an excellent speaker and unabashedly told the gathering how he'd found the local sheriff's office in disarray and how it lacked up-to-date tools to deal with modern problems.
- Of course, there's always Spencer there to unabashedly self promote and stir up trouble with his stomach turning grin and childish comments.
- He talks unabashedly about his children - After Jackman's wife Deborra (married in 1996) suffered two miscarriages, the couple adopted two children, Oscar and Ava.Advertisement
- They can be molded into unusual shapes, brightened with unabashedly loud colors and decorated with childlike accessories.
- Even the most understated Hardy suit is still unabashedly gutsy in comparison to almost anything else on the market.
- The result is edgy, fashion forward and unabashedly adventurous.
- You can do it in the privacy of your own home while you unabashedly knock down that next Budweiser or pint of Ben & Jerry's in your sweatpants after an especially grueling day at the office.
- If you're looking for something fun, functional, and unabashedly retro, look not further than the coin squeeze purse!Advertisement
- Realistically, highly seductive lingerie is whatever makes your lover's heart race, whether it's on the romantic side or unabashedly erotic.
- Tik Tok is unabashedly a song about partying.
- Frank Baum's original was unabashedly magical and felt no need to apologize or offer a 'rational' explanation.
- Unabashedly pro-woman, her animated and enthusiastic lectures are engaging and often profoundly provocative.