Umm sentence example
- Donald, this is Carmen Pulock ... umm, I mean ... what is your name now?
- The latter is the case of the Virgin's Fountain (Ain Umm ed-Daraj), which is the only natural source of water in the neighbourhood of Jerusalem.
- Umm. Well, I think something like 50% of marriages fail - maybe more.
- The name is preserved in a small Roman site in the neighbourhood, Umm Lakis, which probably represents a later dwelling-place of the descendants of the ancient inhabitants of the city.
- Umm, well, they don't turn into toccatas, but they aren't really very good fugues, are they?Advertisement
- The umm Kay is just saying well mm kay.
- The commander marched from Syria through El- Arish, easily took Farama or Pelusitim, and thence proceeded to Bilbeis, where he was delayed for a month; having captured this place, he proceeded to a point on the Nile called Umm Dunain, the siege of which also occasioned him some difficulty.