Umbilicus sentence example
- Monodonta, no jaws, spire not prominent, no umbilicus, columella toothed.
- Cotyledon, a widely distributed genus with about 90 species, is represented in the British Isles by C. Umbilicus, pennywort, or navelwort, which takes its name from the succulent peltate leaves.
- C. Umbilicus is a hardy British plant, with queer rounded leaves almost like a tiny mushroom, and greenish-yellow flowers in June.
- There are 50 to 100 ventral pleats, from the chin to the umbilicus or slightly beyond the mid line.
- Shell with very low spire, without umbilicus, internal partitions frequently absorbed; a single ctenidium; a cephalic penis present.Advertisement
- Umbilical venous catheter A tube used to give access, through the vein, in the umbilicus.
- As understood by botanists, this now includes the groups long known as Echeveria and Umbilicus.
- One end of the umbilical cord is attached to the placenta and the other end is attached to the baby's belly button (umbilicus).
- Following the NST, an US is done to observe the amount of amniotic fluid present in four quadrants, which are divided along the umbilicus midline and perpendicular to the midline.
- Shell not nacreous, without umbilicus, with prominent spire and polished surface.Advertisement