Ultra vires sentence example
- I am therefore of opinion that the adjudicator made an intra vires error rather than one which rendered his decision ultra vires.
- However studentsÃ¢ unions are campaigning less and less on international issues, passing them off as Ultra Vires or not their role.
- These arguments are based on the UK duties being " ultra vires ".
- 2 On the other hand, from the volost court there is no appeal, unless it has acted ultra vires or illegally.
- A few months later Thomas Cranmer, who had been one of those to discuss sympathetically Luther's works in the little circle at Cambridge, and who believed the royal supremacy would tend to the remedying of grave abuses and that the pope had acted ultra vires in issuing a dispensation for the king's marriage with Catherine, was induced by Henry to succeed Warham as archbishop of Canterbury.Advertisement