Ultra-high sentence example
- This combines MBE growth, focused ion beam lithography, and hydrogen radical cleaning within one complete ultra high vacuum system.
- Polypropylene can be made auxetic by compacting ultra high molecular weight PP powder, with a particle size of 30 to 120 microns.
- The fibers are made from ultra high molecular weight polyethylene with an extremely high molecular mass.
- The sample preparation and the measurements were done in ultra high vacuum.
- Pumps with Ultra-High Heel - You might have to practice walking in them for awhile first, but everyone is wearing pumps with the highest heel they can stand and walk around in.Advertisement
- A friend or family member's wedding is not the time for women to sport tight or revealing clothing, ultra high heels, or caked on makeup that calls attention to their appearance instead of to the bride and groom.
- Most people associate spas with pampering and ultra-high quality products, especially the very soft and expensive towels that are often the signature of a world class spa.
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi - Her clothing choices are never smart, and her occasional ultra-high hairdo helps to set her among the worst-dressed.
- Beach Living Ultra High Rise Paisley Bottom with Tummy Control: This bottom (pictured) coordinates with the Beach Living Paisley tankini top.
- The high capacity battery and ultra high capacity battery can optionally provide 24 hours and 48 hours of standby time, respectively.Advertisement
- In a neurosonogram, ultra high frequency sound waves are used to analyze blood flow and possible blockages in the blood vessels in or leading to the brain.
- It uses ultra high speeds and gives your teeth and gums a dentist-like cleaning.
- Women may seek a pair of ultra-high platforms, pumps or boots for a costume party, a Halloween costume or as a gag gift for a friend.