Ulcerative colitis sentence example
- Transdermal nicotine treatment Two randomized studies have tried to answer the obvious question - does nicotine help in treating ulcerative colitis?
- IBD is an umbrella term doctors use for Crohn's disease and another illness called ulcerative colitis.
- This group includes asthma, epilepsy, and ulcerative colitis.
- Some women with ulcerative colitis experience a worsening of their symptoms during pregnancy, while others will have no change or may get better during pregnancy.
- Sulfasakazube is used to treat children over the age of two years with ulcerative colitis.Advertisement