Ulcerative sentence example
- Its special uses are in ulceration of the mouth or tongue (ulcerative stomatitis), tonsillitis and pharyngitis.
- When the true skin is inflamed various appearances may arise, according to the intensity and extent of the inflammation, and the eruption may be papular, vesicular, pustular, tubercular, bulbous or ulcerative.
- Internally the nitrate has been used in the treatment of gastric ulcer, in ulcerative conditions of the intestine and in chronic dysentery.
- Commencing in and around the solitary glands of the large intestine in the form of exudations, these ulcers, small at first, enlarge and run into each other, till a large portion of the bowel may be implicated in the ulcerative process.
- Transdermal nicotine treatment Two randomized studies have tried to answer the obvious question - does nicotine help in treating ulcerative colitis?Advertisement
- IBD is an umbrella term doctors use for Crohn's disease and another illness called ulcerative colitis.
- Smoking protects you against ulcerative colitis, renders you more liable to Crohn's?
- Acute ulcerative gingivitis, also known as VincentÃ¢s disease or trench mouth, is due to a bacterial infection of the gums.
- In common with other young doctors I thought little outbreaks of acute anterior ulcerative stomatitis were due to a new disease discovered by me.
- This group includes asthma, epilepsy, and ulcerative colitis.Advertisement
- Some women with ulcerative colitis experience a worsening of their symptoms during pregnancy, while others will have no change or may get better during pregnancy.
- A number of distinct forms of periodontal disease are known, including gingivitis, acute necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis, adult periodontitis, and localized juvenile periodontitis.
- Acute necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis is seen mainly in young adults.
- Its symptoms are similar to many other conditions including irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulosis, intestinal infections, chronic fatigue syndrome, and depression.
- Ulcerative colitis-A form of inflammatory bowel disease characterized by inflammation of the mucous lining of the colon, ulcerated areas of tissue, and bloody diarrhea.Advertisement
- Sulfasakazube is used to treat children over the age of two years with ulcerative colitis.