Ulcerations sentence example
- Soddy has used them in phthisis, and Louisa Chesney speaks favourably of the emanations in chronic and acute laryngitis and in tuberculous laryngeal ulcerations.
- I'm a home health nurse treating a patient who had cellulitis with ulcerations to bilateral lower extremities.
- Among them are ulcerations in the mouth, inflammation of the tongue, peptic ulcers and chronic diarrhea.
- Cold sores should not be confused with canker sores, which are small ulcerations in the mouth.
- On rare occasions, the cat may have red gums and ulcerations in the back of the mouth coupled with bad breath.Advertisement
- Herpetic gingivostomatitis-A severe oral infection that affects children under five years of age; vesicles and ulcerations, edematous throat, enlarged painful cervical lymph nodes occur; chills, fever, malaise, bed breath, and drooling.