Ulcerated sentence example
- But later the vomited matter is blackened by blood which has escaped into the stomach from the ulcerated growth.
- The infected tissue develops an ulcerated area, and a diphtheria membrane may form over the wound but is not always present.
- Symptoms include painful, bright red, often ulcerated tonsils, enlargement of lymph nodes (glands) beneath the jaw, fever, and general discomfort.
- Again, a fractured bone in a paralysed limb often fails to unite, while another in the opposite sound limb unites readily, and an ulcerated surface on a paralysed limb shows little healing reaction.
- Where the surface is ulcerated it may be protected from external violence and placed under favourable conditions for healing by covering it with lint moistened with water and with oil-silk over it to prevent evaporation.Advertisement
- On contact with them I suffer a burning, ulcerated throat, a runny nose, sneezing and a wheezy chest.
- To prevent infection, a physical barrier should be applied to ulcerated lesions to prevent contamination.
- Dryness - just as some people develop sore eyes and mouth you can also develop a sore and even sometimes ulcerated vagina.
- On the first visit I was able to prescribe multi cellular rubber sandals for her ulcerated feet.
- Is the ulcerated area on the weight bearing site?Advertisement
- Over-the-counter topical medications applied to the ulcerated area may reduce discomfort and sooth the area.
- The skin surface may become eaten away (ulcerated), leaving irritated pits.
- Ulcerative colitis-A form of inflammatory bowel disease characterized by inflammation of the mucous lining of the colon, ulcerated areas of tissue, and bloody diarrhea.
- About 5 percent of hemangiomas become ulcerated, especially if they are in an area that is under pressure or touched often.