Ukulele sentence example
- In addition to singing, she also plays the piano and ukulele.
- Despite a hard family life, Hendrix discovered a love of music, reportedly "playing" an old broomstick until his father provided him with a ukulele and then an old acoustic guitar.
- Sometimes musicians will call me if they have a gig, and I'll come sit in with them on mandolin, banjo, guitar, bass, ukulele, whatever - anything with strings.
- Similar systems are in place for other instruments, including the bass, ukulele, mandolin, banjo, and even free reed aerophones like the harmonica.
- Before too long, you will be swaying with the sounds of the ukulele and telling the stories of the ancient Hawaiians.Advertisement
- play the guitar or ukulele; he was a real actor.
- The singer uses the Japanese folk style playing the ukulele, more info on her cna be obtained here at JVC Music.
- But I had a little ukulele in there, so I got to write a lot of songs!
- Friday, July 29, 2005 Mystery Mackay Spy Mystery Bob is a genius on the old ukulele.
- ukulele player in Falkirk.Advertisement
- ukulele banjo.
- ukulele orchestra of great britain.
- This was just him and his voice, no banjo ukulele or guitar.
- I would go as far to say the best ukulele player in Falkirk.
- Well known on the local folk scene from the 70's for his comic compositions, singing and playing his ukulele banjo.Advertisement
- Now we have calmed down, we are at the acoustic stage for the ukulele orchestra of great britain.
- But I had a little ukulele in there, so I got to write a lot of songs !