Ukip sentence example
- criticisereen Party's leading prospective candidate for the Assembly, Martyn Shrewsbury, today sharply criticized UKIP for its " disingenuous " action.
- BNP intervention saved UKIP from an even worst drubbing.
- And we reject the extremism of UKIP and the dispossessed and increasingly desperate, Mr Kilroy-Silk.
- Even the massed ranks of UKIP could scarce forbear to cheer.
- Then Goldsmith died, leaving a vacuum which UKIP filled with vicious infighting.Advertisement
- He went on to describe UKIP's allies in the European Parliament as " xenophobic and anti-Semitic " and " bloody right-wing nutters.
- Traveling back to the airport in a van with a whole platoon of the grumpy old men I found he had stirred UKIP too.
- prominent on the political agenda, the relevance of UKIP becomes less clear.
- It was pitched at just the right level and won an unusual standing ovation, with all but UKIP's MEPs standing.
- With the BNP throwing perhaps more vitriol at Kilroy and UKIP than any other party, it was clear he had them worried.Advertisement
- It was pitched at just the right level and won an unusual standing ovation, with all but UKIP 's MEPs standing.
- UKIP 's task remains the same: to secure Britain 's unconditional withdrawal from the European Union through the ballot box.