Ugliest sentence example
- The Annamese is the worst-built and ugliest of all the IndoChinese who belong to the Mongolian race.
- THERSITES, the ugliest man in the Greek camp before Troy, celebrated for his biting tongue.
- One of my sisters has the ugliest feet I've ever seen.
- Sponsored by: http://uk.shopping.com 6. The Ugliest Cars in Britain Ford made a lot of cool mustangs until the mid 70s.
- In what was expected to be one of the ugliest of celebrity divorces, Heather Mills originally asked for a reported £125 million (over $200 million U.S. dollars, give or take) of the former Beatles singer/songwriter.Advertisement
- The World's Ugliest Dog Contest is held every year in California at the Sonoma-Marin Fair.
- The Ring of Champions Category is battled between the dog chosen for Ugly Dog of the Year and all previous World's Ugliest Dog Winners in attendance.
- The winner of the Ring of Champions earns the title of World's Ugliest Dog.
- The winner of the World's Ugliest Dog Contest for the last three years was a Chinese Crested Hairless named Sam.
- Sam is definitely the most famous World's Ugliest Dog, featured on CNN, riding in limousines, and meeting with Donald Trump.Advertisement
- He may also be the ugliest dog to ever win the contest so far, but appearances aren't everything.
- Zippy was the Florida champion for ugliest dog contests and the mother of PeeWee AKA son of SAM.
- As rumors have it PeeWee may be the next big contender for World's Ugliest Dog.
- The Sonoma Marin Fair is still running the World's Ugliest Dog Contest.
- In a class all by himself is Sam, the rescued Chinese Crested who came to worldwide fame as winner of the World's Ugliest Dog Contest in 2003, 2004, and 2005.Advertisement
- Sadly, Sam is no longer with us, but the World's Ugliest Dog Contest thrives since his exposure.
- She was competing in an "Ugliest Dude, Hottest Wife" contest.
- The story of the famous kiss bestowed by Margaret of Scotland on la precieuse bouche de laquelle sont issus et sortis taut de bons mots et vertueuses paroles is mythical, for Margaret did not come to France till 1436, after the poet's death; but the story, first told by Guillaume Bouchet in his Annales d'Aquitaine (1524), is interesting, if only as a proof of the high degree of estimation in which the ugliest man of his day was held.