Ugandan sentence example
- In fact, as news of the Ugandan success has spread, the defense of condoms has grown more insistent.
- These will include the Ugandan thumb piano and xylophone as well as West and East African drumming and dancing.
- IÃ¢ve done a lot of work with Ugandan playwrights here.
- Law Lords reject asylum plea A Ugandan asylum seeker who has HIV has lost her legal challenge against deportation.
- Termite task force tackles trash A Ugandan scientist has discovered a potentially useful role for the soldier termite task force tackles trash A Ugandan scientist has discovered a potentially useful role for the soldier termite - waste disposal.Advertisement
- A 100-year-old Ugandan witch doctor married a 12-year-old girl after an affair that lasted for months, a newspaper reported.
- A radio station has been fined 1.8 million Ugandan shillings for allowing a group of ' self-confessed ' gays on air.
- Termite task force tackles trash A Ugandan scientist has discovered a potentially useful role for the soldier termite - waste disposal.
- For his gripping role as ruthless Ugandan dictator Idi Amin, Forest Whitaker took home an Oscar for Best Actor in 2006 for the movie The Last King of Scotland.
- Ugandan women create beautiful beads out of recycled, colorful paper and sell them as well as other products as a means of income.Advertisement
- MONEY The Ugandan Shilling is a stable, fully convertible currency, fluctuating very little from day to day.
- Gaetano, a Ugandan law student, ended up providing a great fillip for BB Elstree during his short stay.