Ue sentence example
- Acting upon that theory, the experts of TokyO and Nagoya have produced many very beautiful specimens of monochrome enamelyellow (canary or straw), rose du Barry, liquid-dawn, red, aubergine purple, green (grass or leaf), dove-grey and lapis lazuli bl,ue.
- If there are m of these strips, and if the breadth of each is h, so that H =mh, it is convenient to write x in the form xo+Oh, and to denote it by x 0, the corresponding value of u being ue.
- Words beginning in hue, where the Ii, not etymologically derived, marks the inseparable aspiration of the initial diphthong ue, are readily pronounced ge throughotit almost the whole extent of the domain: gziele for huele (o I e t); gueso for hueso (0 s).
- Starting from any ordinate ue,o, the result of integrating with regard to x through a distance 2h is (in the example considered in § 61) the same as the result of the operation 3h(I + 4E + E 2), where E r denotes the operation of changing x into x+h (see Differences, Calculus oF).
- Voweis.Lat., 0 with the accent have not been diphthongized into ie, uo, ue: pi (pede m), dez (decem), born (bomfu s), pode (p 0 t e t).Advertisement
- Attempts were made to officially brand the union as a " subversive organization " and to deport UE leader James Matles.
- One of the most highly-recommended companies is UE Sports, which works with players ranging from individual hobbyists to college-level teams.
- Lobo wrote an account of his travels in Portuguese, which appears never to have been printed, but is deposited in the monastery of St Ro q ue, Lisbon.
- Dictionaries: Durand de Maillane, Dictionnaire canonique (Paris, 1786), re-edited by Andre under the title, Cours alphabeti ue et me'thodique de droit canonique, and by Wagner (Paris, 1894), has Gallican tendencies; Ferraris, Prompta bibliotheca canonica, &c., several new and enlarged editions; the best is that of Migne (1866), completed by Father Bucceroni, Ferraris Supplementum (Rome, 1899).