Udon sentence example
- Fresh udon noodles should be consumed with three days of purchase; alternatively, follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- You will usually find udon, somen, ramen, and soba on the menu.
- Udon - This is a thick wheat based noodle.
- Often served in kake udon or su udon, there are countless hot udon soups that can be found when looking for Japanese food in San Antonio.
- When served cold, look for zaru udon which is udon topped with nori.Advertisement
- Godai Sushi Bar & Restaurant offers a highly recommended nabeyaki udon.
- This is the case with the Udon Comics based on the Street Fighter games.
- Japanese appetizers feature beef, pot stickers, fish and edamame among many other choices, and entrees vary from chicken, salmon or beef teriyaki, spicy udon or miso soup with a side of vegetables, as well as vegetarian sushi dinners.