Udder sentence example
- A fine brindled cow with a large udder was attached to the cart behind.
- In the report of the joint committee appointed for the purpose by the county boroughs of Bradford, Hull, Leeds, Rotherham and Sheffield in 1908, the following conclusions were drawn: (I) Cows' milk freshly drawn from the udder by ordinary methods contains bacteria.
- The diagram shows the position of the udder of a cow.
- Since, then, the destruction of the hardy germs is so difficult, the greater care should be taken, by washing the udder, hands and milk vessels, to secure extreme cleanliness in the preparation of milk intended for infant consumption.
- The cow 's physiology is stressed, and when bacteria do enter the udder, mastitis is likely.Advertisement
- Mastitis is an infection of the udder caused by micro-organisms, usually bacteria.
- Female calves become milk machines like their mothers, suffering chronic lameness, painful udder infections and constant hunger.
- Very surprisingly, the adult cell DNA was able to give rise to a complete individual, not just more udder cells.
- The correct action of the milking machine is essential to cow comfort, optimum milking performance and udder health.
- All bulls are high type and will improve dairy type in particular teat length and udder attachment.Advertisement
- When used for treating udder lesions in cattle, the udder and the teats should be washed immediately before the next milking.
- To complicate things, the donor 's udder tissue had been cultured in a laboratory before use.
- Production loss from udder quarters with subclinical mastitis has been assessed for several different causative organisms and ranged from 10% to 26% .
- There is evidence to suggest that minor pathogens increase milk cell counts and can help to protect the udder against mastitis.
- The cow's physiology is stressed, and when bacteria do enter the udder, mastitis is likely.Advertisement
- The bovine udder has a capacity to clear itself of infection without therapy.
- When used for treating udder lesions in cattle, the udder lesions in cattle, the udder and the teats should be washed immediately before the next milking.