Ucl sentence example
- A UCL student who asked to remain anonymous said, What do you expect?
- David Williams, Dept. of Chemistry UCL ), ion conductance imaging 107 (Prof.
- The current system in the UCL EE department still uses one of the first 10Hz, 1J excimer lasers in the UK.
- Iain started a PhD in computational neuroscience at UCL in October 2002.
- Some material in electronic form is available off-site to registered members of UCL via an authentication system called ' Athens ' .Advertisement
- July 2005 UCL Chemistry ranked 3rd overall by The Guardian in their University Guide 2006.
- A major part of current UCL research in computational rheology is now devoted to the emerging field of micro-macro simulation of complex flows.
- The work on tides at UCL has been an important contribution to a major development of CTIM into fully self-consistent global electrodynamics.
- Pending - for PCs ACTION 2 09/12/97 - MAS to ensure subcontracts are issued by UCL as soon as possible.
- Electronic journals For details of the journals that UCL subscribes to in electronic format please see the Electronic journals Web page.Advertisement
- Beth Brook, 11 April 2006 My interview at UCL followed a very similar pattern.
- Accordingly this form transfers ownership of the intellectual property rights in your work to UCL.
- Electronic journals For details of the journals that UCL subscribes to in electronic format please see the Electronic journals web page.
- Databases For a list of UCL 's databases please see our databases web page.