Uca sentence example
- The more complete recension bears the title ew,ua 'IvpafXLTov I tXoaocov pr)Ta Eis Ta lrac&uca Tou Kvpiov, and treats of the period from the 7th to the 12th year (Tischendorf, Evangelia Apocryphal, 1876, 140-157).
- Candidates are usually judged by professional coaches or other members of the UCA or other cheer organizations.
- Professional members of the UCA and other cheer organizations usually judge these tryouts.
- There are district, regional, and national levels of competition, run by places such as the UCA (Universal Cheerleaders Association) which has its main event in Orlando, Florida.
- By visiting the "Camps" subsection online at Varsity, you will have access to the latest camp schedules for cheer and dance camps such as the Universal Cheerleaders Association (UCA) and the United Spirit Association (USA).Advertisement
- LSU cheerleaders start their school year early, showing up for "pre-camp" in July before attending the UCA College Cheer Camp.
- Every year the LSU cheer team competes at the UCA's Collegiate Championships, and for the last 10 years LSU has received a paid bid.
- In fact, in 2001 and 2002, Chad Price and Kelly Steiger won the UCA Collegiate Partner Stunt National Championship, and in 2008 the LSU squad placed sixth overall in the Division 1-A category.