Ubs sentence example
- UBS has grabbed the reins at fellow Swiss institution SBC, which had already gobbled up the venerable British bank Warburg.
- visionary founder, Gilbert de Botton, GAM has been owned by UBS AG since 1999.
- Established in 1983 by its visionary founder, Gilbert de Botton, GAM has been owned by UBS AG since 1999.
- Obtaining professional liability insurance for UBS financial advisers is a prudent idea, especially for the UBS employees who work directly with customers in the context of advising on monetary matters.
- UBS is a trusted name in financial planning, but employees may still want to protect themselves from potential legal issues that may arise.Advertisement
- UBS offices are located throughout the world, and this company is generally recognized as an industry leader.
- Not every UBS employee is a financial adviser, but anyone working in the capacity of helping people and businesses manage their wealth must have adequate liability insurance as a safeguard.
- Although standard disclosures are stated - such as making sure that clients understand that certain investments are not guaranteed and may indeed lose value - UBS employees are still vulnerable to lawsuits and other legal problems.
- Professional liability insurance for UBS financial advisers serving in any guiding, directing, or monetary action planning capacity is a smart idea.
- UBS employees should contact their Human Resources Department to see if there is a preferred company for liability insurance.Advertisement
- Other UBS employees who already have coverage may be able to recommend a certain insurance company.
- The main concern when obtaining professional liability insurance for UBS employees should not be finding the cheapest coverage available, but instead should be finding quality coverage at a reasonable price.
- When entering into employment with any financial firm - UBS or otherwise - you must find out what the level of coverage is that is provided to you and then decide how much additional insurance to secure.