U-turn sentence example
- The car had quickly made a U-turn and followed Fred, not taking care to disguise its actions.
- Skateboard and U-turn - Watch the Zhu Zhu Pet do some moves in its U-turn skateboard park.
- Police initially pulled Rourke over after making a U-turn at a red light, then driving erratically.
- He immediately turned on his lights and made a quick U turn.
- He looked confused, but did my bidding as Paul made a quick U-turn and followed after the speeding vehicle.Advertisement
- They scrambled into a late model blue car parked a few yards away and were starting their U-turn as Fred caught up.
- Any U-turn in the drive to reduce school exclusions could have an adverse effect on children in care according to childcare experts in Scotland.
- Media U-turn What has caused this mainstream media U-turn whereby quite strident criticism of Islam is now commonplace?
- In the early morning hours of September 25, 2007, Sutherland was stopped in Los Angeles, California, for making an illegal U-turn.
- After that, the ride goes through its last inversion, another corkscrew and U-turn before returning to the station.Advertisement
- Because of the "u-turn" nature of this course, there are several opportunities to shoot in the gaps that you produce and gain yourself bonus points, but beware of accidentally missing and getting yourself in more trouble.
- Zhu Zhu pets deluxe city sky mall set includes two hamsters, a Metro Lift Elevator, Mall Pet Shop, Overpass Tunnels, U-turn, Y-intersection, Red Sports Car with garage, either a Fashion Boutique or Hair Salon, and a Movie Theater.