Typewritten sentence example
- These copies, now deposited in the Lenox Library, New York City, contain a diary in 24 typewritten volumes, besides some correspondence and other private papers.
- Anticipates requests for information by producing precise typewritten lists.
- When Miss Keller puts her work in typewritten form, she cannot refer to it again unless some one reads it to her by means of the manual alphabet.
- Title from typewritten t.p., which has been pasted over the original t.p. by Arthur Williams.
- Also contains a typewritten cast list for an unnamed production, pasted on to the first page of the first part by Arthur Williams.Advertisement
- To facilitate the work of the reporter he loaned him a typewritten copy of the speech.
- Contains a typewritten note above the cast list, " Adapted from a novel of the same name ".
- The ability to communicate with parents in their own home language via typewritten letter on school headed paper could be beneficial.
- We had received 184 very closely typewritten pages from the family Ã¢ diaries, notebooks, letters.
- It should be typewritten with double spacing on one side of A4 paper, with each page accordingly numbered.Advertisement
- Handwrite a math equation, and then convert it into a neatly typewritten image to paste into a report or a presentation.
- They should be typewritten in double spacing on a separate sheet.
- Use chipboard, sticker, rub-on, or acrylic word embellishments to replace selected portions of typewritten journaling for a fun ransom note look.
- Typically, an employment letter of reference should be one typewritten page.
- The Delacorte Press Contest for a First Young Adult Novel judges book length manuscripts between 100 and 224 typewritten pages covering topics suitable for children ages 12 through 18.Advertisement
- The first release was pretty basic; a little more than a photocopy of typewritten information and pictures.